When it comes to payment processing solutions, we have an impressive pedigree. We can use that expertise to help your business recover from the pandemic, by saving time and money.
Financial and Professional Services; Hospitality and Leisure; Retail and Manufacturing; Environmental and Agricultural. And more.
So, can we help you?
Customer expectations are rising in every industry; and for you, there’s ever-more regulation that has to be understood and complied with. On top of this, data and payment security are more important than ever before.
Our solutions are:
- modern, harnessing the latest Fintech solutions;
- smarter, quicker, more cost-effective;
- efficient, streamlining the supplier quotation process;
- compliant with GDPR and all payment regulation;
- informative – giving monthly updates on both costs and savings;
- best-in-class, with instant results and stringent due diligence performed;
- supported by expert consultancy support – from fraud prevention and oncoming regulation to future payment technology; and
- proven to make cost savings of more than 30%
How do we do it?
When it comes to Payment Processing charges, for example, you could challenge your existing suppliers, or switch to an alternative partner – but how confident are you that you’ve got the best deal?
In practice, it’s time-consuming and difficult, unless you understand the complex charging mechanisms used by UK acquiring banks and have considered each one’s strenghts and weaknesses.
As the original designers of the software used to calculate 30% of all debit and credit card transactions in the UK, and backed by years of experience in helping businesses to compare the market, we’re experts in the field, with up-to-date understanding of what’s good right now – and in the future.
That’s the CPRAS effect.
"Paul James Jewellers recently engaged with CPRAS as part of a Joint Procurement service being offered by the Oxted Business Improvement District, of which we are a member. CPRAS initially undertook an analysis of our monthly credit card charges before recommending an alternative provider. We did expect to make some savings but were delighted with the estimated saving of over £2,000 per annum. We are currently engaged in the process of switching which CPRAS are guiding us through. We have found CPRAS to be very professional in their approach and we would not hesitate to recommend them.’ - Tom Barrs, Owner